ARMIS APARTMENTS QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR RENTING
Before filling out an application at “armisapartments.com”, please review our list of criteria below. If you feel you meet the criteria please apply – because we would be happy to rent to you. Also if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.
- A completed and signed application from all proposed occupants age 18 or older must be submitted. Unfavorable information for any individual applicant may result in denial of all applications for that group. ALL LINES MUST BE LEGIBLY FILLED IN. Incorrect or misinformation will disqualify you as a prospective tenant.
- A $40.00 cash screening fee for the purpose of running credit and eviction reports is required with each application.
- You must provide photo I.D for each applicant. We require a color copy photo I.D.- Driver’s license or State Issued I.D. card and Social Security card;. (NOTE: Military cards are not accepted.)
- You must have a credit report that demonstrates a history of paying financial obligations in a timely manner.
- All applicants must have no records of evictions.
- We require favorable responses from references and previous landlords.
- Employment History and Sufficient Income: A three (3) year employment history to include company name, address, and name and phone number of direct report. We require gross monthly income that is at least three (3) times the amount of rent. Income must be verifiable through W-2’s, pay stubs, employer contact, or tax records. Self-employed applicants must provide a signed copy of their most recent tax return, current bank statement on bank letterhead, and a copy of current business license.
- A three (3) year verifiable and unbiased residency history to include names, addresses and phone numbers of previous landlords. If you’re related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your application does not include at least two (2) previous landlords, your application may be declined, or we may require a Guarantor on your rental agreement. Guarantor must meet all screening criteria.
- You will be denied if you have a conviction for any type of crime that would be considered a threat to real property or the ability of other residents to peacefully enjoy the premises.
- An up-front payment of the first month’s rent in addition to 1 1⁄2 -2 times the monthly rental (depending upon credit reports) as a Security Deposit is required by bank Cashier’s Check ONLY.
- We will accept the first qualified applicant.
- Please note that all of our properties are Non-Smoking. If you rent a house you must smoke outdoors. If you rent an apartment there is no-smoking on the property.
Please be sure the following four (4) items accompany your rental application for EACH applicant age 18 or older:
- Your application screening fee of $40.00 in CASH for EACH applicant.
- Color copy picture I.D. (Driver’s License, State issued I.D., Green Card or Passport).
- Copy of Social Security Card.
- Proof of Income: Most recent W-2 and current pay stubs. For self-employed applicants provide a copy of their most recent tax return, current bank statement on bank letterhead, and a copy of current business license.
Download Renting Qualification Criteria